From now till the next two months, some of us will know at least one person graduating from one stage of education to another. Even our kindergarten graduates are not left out of the parties.
A graduation gift is usually a good idea to help the graduand understand the significance of that stage and how to sail into the next. It doesn't always have to be big or expensive; however, a thoughtful gift goes farther than you will believe. So here are some simple and affordable gifts for you this season to pick out for that person taking the next leap in life.
1. A good watch: the first watch I got was a citizen watch I used for many years and cherished as it was from my dad. It thought me the responsibility of caring for a possession as that was the first time I had something that valuable in my possession. A good watch ushers the recipient into a place of responsibility as this may be the watch he/she will wear for years to come. We have watches from as low as N10,000 and you can even have them personalised. You can make requests through our Whatsapp 08090987025
2. A personalised piece of jewellery: Jewellery is usually one good gift as it is used often and stays close to the recipient. You can have names, messages, nicknames inscribed for personalization.
3. A journal : Yes, people still journal. While it may seem outdated, research has shown that people still find writing in journals to be therapeutic. Also, there's something that feels like treasure in finding the thoughts written down years ago. Make orders for personalised journals from us. Make special requests through Whatsapp 08090987025
4. Personalized Pen: One of the signs of being grown up is using a dignified pen instead of a plastic ball point pen. Problem is that we never get to buying such for ourselves right? A personalised ball point pen is one of the most cherished graduation presents ever.
5. A personalised photo frame: A beautifully designed photo frame that tells a story or gives words of wisdom and encouragement is also a very useful gift to remind the recipient of how far he/she has come
6. Personalised Beddings : This is gift idea that works for anyone; be they graduating into primary school, secondary school or university.
Other ideas include personalised pen holders, personalised wallets, robes, towels, coffee mugs, travel mugs, cosmetic bags, pillows, and much more.
Find your desired gift on the website here.